Sunday 22 March 2009

First Post

OK, so let me get the introductions out of the way.

My name is Adam Witton and I am a student in graphic design. I'm going to be using this blog as a kind of visual library of work i do, inspiration i find and generally anything that interests me. It could be anything! So expect a range of topics.

That's pretty much the jist of it really. I am currently in the process of working on a new website to show examples of my work, as well as a range of deck designs which I'm hoping to get sprayed onto long boards.

I'll start the ball rolling with an animation i found called 'I Met The Walrus'. It's an animated narrative of an interview with Jon Lennon. Sounds boring when put like that but the digital illustrations are amazing.



And once you've watched that go listen to this song. My flat mate introduced me to them, and i admit they are pretty good.

All very inspiring stuff. Below is a brief glimpse into some of my previous works.



Primary Colours.

Made sometime in 2008. Want to eventually get it printed/painted onto the bottom of skate board deck.






Beauty Floats

Made early 2009, already printed this, wouldn't mind getting it framed though.

More stuff coming up so keep your eyes open.

Anyway, that's enough from me. I hope that gives you an idea of what the blog will be like. Lots of random crap put in one place for your pleasure. Woopee!

My cat just dribbled

Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment