Tuesday 11 May 2010

Universal, Nixon and other stuff


Yesterday I started my work placement at Nixondesign which is going well, so far I've put together some brand guide line documents which was good practice. It's  my first time working in a design company so I'm hoping I will learn lots of new skills and other cool stuff!

Last week I went to London with Graham Hadaway, Luke Morgan and Alex Allden to pitch a design solution to NBC Universal. Possibly one of the most terrifying experiences of my life but in the end it wasn't that bad. Met some really cool people and had a lot of fun. I'll post up some of the work from the pitch sooner or later.

Earlier this week the DROP exhibition went as planned and apparently was an amazing event. I'm waiting for PBK9 to publish photos of the event.

Below is the result of what happens when a creative gets bored with a messy desk in front of them.


 And here is something stupid i came up with in a slight moment of insanity


1 comment:

  1. you should seriously consider using this style of photographic collage in your work more often. it looks awesomely weird and I love it :)

    ReplyDelete