Sunday 3 October 2010

'Daily Chalk' and Mr Fillion

My friend and housemate Hannah has started up a little blog called "Hannah's Daily Chalk". We moved into our new house this summer and the previous tennants left a chalk board nailed to the back of the kitchen door. Hannah has taken it upon herself to doodle a new drawing on the chalk board everyday and has this blog to show what happens. Funny stuff, go check it out.

In other news I am now a huge fan of Nathan Fillion since my girlfriend introduced me to the american guess who done it show "Castle". My love for Nathan only grew more when after buying Halo Reach (which I have been nerding out on for the last week) and realised Nathan voiced one of the characters, and has done in the previous Halo games also. How cool is that! My two loves for Castle and Halo united!

Aaaaanyway. I start third year of university tomorrow. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment